1) Terms present Regulations provide electronic services in the area of Internet domain www.dermacol-makeup.com, which specifies the conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Seller through the site
www.dermacol-makeup.com for customers.
2) The customer is an entity that contains the Reseller Agreement for the provision of Electronic Services, provided that you have full legal capacity or limited legal capacity in cases governed by the generally applicable law or being a legal person or an organizational unit.
3) The consumer is the customer who is a natural person and includes a contract not directly linked to his business or professional activity.
4) Seller is F.H.U. "LIW" Lily Imiolek, ul. Zaleze 43, 32-310 Klucze, Poland registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity number NIP 637-208-21-38 and REGON 121079373, which is a service provider, administrator and owner of the shop.
5) Shop is an online shop run by the Seller in Polish through sites available on the Internet at URL www.dermacol-makeup.com shop provides to Clients Online Services, including the sale.
6) Electronic Service is a service provided by the Seller to the Client based on the Agreement concluded between the parties through the Store, as part of an organized system of concluding contracts at a distance, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties.
7) Store Cart This functionality, which allows completing orders of the Products by the Customer. Product adding to the list of products covered by the contract takes place by using the button "Add to Cart", located in the area of the Product website Store.
8. Sales is provided by the Seller to the Customer service sales of the Products without the simultaneous presence of the parties (at a distance), through the transmission of data on individual customer's request, sent and received by devices for electronic processing, including digital compression, and storage of data, which it is entirely transmitted, received or transmitted via telecommunication network.
9. The agreement is an agreement for the provision by the Seller to the Customer Service Electronic.
10. Data Contact Vendors are data vendors, with which the customer can contact him, ie. F.H.U. "LIW" Lily Imiolek, ul. Zaleze 43, 32-310 Klucze, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Contact Details Customer to Customer's data by which the seller may contact the client, including address, email address and phone number.
12. Customer Account panel is managing customer orders, available in the shop area, provided registration and login.
13. Registration is creating a Customer Account by the Client, using the registration form Shop located on its website.
14. The product is presented in favor of the area by the Seller Store for Sale.
15. Providing todoręczenie Products Customer indicated by its destination via Carrier.
16. The carrier is a carrier which is the entity performing the operations Deliver Products in cooperation with the Seller.
17. External Payments System - an online payment system, which is used by the Seller.
18. Business Days are the days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
§1 General contractual terms
1. Seller pursuant to Art. 8 paragraph. 1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002. On electronic services and the Act of 30 May 2014. Consumer Rights establishes the Regulations, which provides the url Store, added: www.dermacol-makeup.com
2. The Seller provides Electronic Services in accordance with the Regulations and the provisions of applicable law.
3. The seller shall present Regulations on the Store website.
4. Customers can at any time: access to the Regulations, fix it, win and play by printing or saving to a storage medium.
5. shown on the website store information does not constitute an offer vendors within the meaning of the Civil Code, and only an invitation to tender Clients Sale Agreement.
6. Provision of all electronic services carried out through the website store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.